Steps For Cooking :
- Mix 2 tbsp Silvelr Achar Ghost Masala with lemon juice and fill it in to slitted green chilies.
- Heat ghee/oil in a pressure cooker add meat ginger garlic paste fry for few minutes then add yogurt, grounded tomatoes the remaining quantity of Silver Achar Ghost Curry Masala mix it well fry it for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mix 1-2 glass of water cover & cook on low flame until the meat is tendered.
- Place the spice filled green chillies over the meat cover and cook on low heat until ghee/oil separates from gravy.
Serving Suggestions : Serve hot with Roti or Naan.
Ingredients Required :
- Meat/Chicken - 750 g.
- Ginger paste - 2 tbsp.
- Garlic paste- 2 tbsp
- Green chillies (big size) - 4-5 slitted lengthwise
- Lemon juice- 3-4 table spoons
- Tomatoes- 4-5 med. (paste)
- Yogurt (Plain) - 2 cups (Whipped)
- Ghee/oil - 1- 1 .5 cups
- Silver Achar Ghost Masala - 1 packet