Arabian Mandi Masala Mix
Home › Masala Mix › Easy To Cook Masala Mix › Arabian Mandi Masala Mix
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||India ( Telangana)
Steps For Cooking :
- Take a bowl add 2/3rd of Silver Mandi Masala, lemon juice, green chilli paste, oil, ginger garlic paste and Kesar mixed with water. Mix all ingredients and apply it to the chicken pieces marinate chicken for 1 to 2 hours.
- Take a vessel add 5 to 6 glasses of water, boil it, put a strainer on the top of the vessel, keep the marinated chicken pieces in a pan on steam it for 40 to 45 minutes so that the chicken gets properly cooked take out the chicken pieces and keep the chicken stock for cooking rice.
- Fry the chicken pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a vessel fry almonds and raisins and keep aside, add sabit garam masala. Cook sliced onion and green chillies till the onions get transparent, add tomatoes salt and remaining Mandi Masala, fry till the tomatoes get soft. Add chicken stock and 2 to 3 glasses of water.
- When the water starts to boil add soaked basmati rice and cook till the rice is completely cooked.
- Put the chicken pieces on the rice, put a small bowl in the centre add preheated charcoal, add 3 tea spoons of oil and cover the lid so that it gets smoky flavour after five minutes remove the charcoal.
- Before serving garnish with almonds, cashew nuts, raisins and fried onions.
- Enjoy the delicious authentic Arabian Mandi.
Ingredients Required :
- Chicken 1 kg (2 big pieces)
- Basamati rice 750gms
- Onions 2 big (sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Green chillies paste 1 tbsp
- Green chillies (sabit) 3 to 4 pieces
- Tomatoes 2 medium (finely chopped
- Sabit Garam Masala 5gms., Almonds 10 to 12 pieces
- Raisins (Khismish) 10 to 12pieces, Silver Mandi Masala 1 packet
- Lemons 2 pieces
- Salt as per taste and Kesar 1 pinch.
Looking for "Arabian Mandi Masala Mix" ?