Daily Use Dal Masala Mix
Home › Masala Mix › Easy To Cook Masala Mix › Daily Use Dal Masala Mix
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||India ( Telangana)
Steps For Cooking :
- Soak Dal for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker put mustard seeds and curry leaves add onions fry for few minutes add tomatoes and ginger garlic paste 1/2 the quantity of Silver Dal Masala fry it.
- Add the soaked Dal mix thoroughly put 3 to 4 glasses of water.
- Close the lid of the cooker and cook on high flame for 5 to 6 whistles or until the Dal is cooked put off the flame.
- Heat 1 table spoon Ghee /oil in a Kadai (wok) put the left over Masala fry for 1 second and put it in the Dal in pressure cooker. Mix thoroughly and boil for few minutes.
- Add cilantro leaves/Kothimir and lemon juice
- Delicious and tasty Dal is ready to serve.
- This Masala can be used in various Dal preparations.
Ingredients Required :
- Tuvar Dal - 250g.
- Chana Dal - 50g.
- Cooking oil - 3 to 4 tablespoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp.
- Onions - 1 big
- Tomatoes - 3 to 4
- Lemon - 1 to 2
- Cilantro leaves/Kothimir - 1 bunch
- Mustard Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves/Karyapatta - 1 small bunch
- Silver Dal Masala - 1 packet
Looking for "Daily Use Dal Masala Mix" ?