Dal Fry Masala Mix
Home › Masala Mix › Easy To Cook Masala Mix › Dal Fry Masala Mix
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||India ( Telangana)
Steps For Cooking :
- Boil Dal in a pressure cooker. It is important that you must boil Dal to semi not fully cooked.
- In a Kadai heat Ghee fry onions till golden brown add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes chopped into big pieces and SILVER Dal FRY MASALA fry for few seconds add the semi boiled Dal and fry on low heat.
- Heat the remaining Ghee in a pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, Sabit red chilly, and curry leaves fry for few seconds and put it in the Dal
- Take a small bowl heat butter put the bowl in the centre in Dal add 1 pieces of charcoal and cover the Dal immediately.
- Take out the bowl from the Dal which contains charcoal.
- Delicious Dal fry is ready to serve garnish with coriander leaves and a dollop of butter.
- Serve hot with Roti, Jeera Rice & lemon wedges.
Ingredients Required :
- Chana Dal- 50g.
- Tomatoes (Bangalore) - 2 cut into big pieces
- Onions Finely Chopped - 1 med.
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp.
- Ghee - 2 tbsp.
- Red Chilly (Sabit) - 2-4 pieces
- Coriander Leaves- 1 bunch
- Mustard Seeds - ½ tbsp.
- Amul Butter- 1 tbsp.
- Cumin Seeds - ½ tbsp.
- Curry Leaves - 8-10 pieces
- Lemon Wedges - 2
- Silver Dal Fry Masala - 1 packet
- Silver Dal Fry Masala – 1 packet
Looking for "Dal Fry Masala Mix" ?