Haleem Masala Mix
Home › Masala Mix › Easy To Cook Masala Mix › Haleem Masala Mix
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||India ( Telangana)
Steps For Cooking :
- Remove the ends of green chillies grind it in a grinder make a fine paste and keep aside. Thoroughly grind the whole wheat in a grinder and keep aside (it is very Important to take only whole wheat).
- Mix Haleem Masala in 5 tablespoon water in to a fine paste and keep aside. In a Kadai (wok) heat oil and fry onions till golden brown, fry cashew nuts and keep aside for garnishing before serving. In a pressure cooker take 9 table spoon oil 6 to 8 glasses water entire meat/Chicken and bones, green chilly paste and mix it thoroughly and cook on high flame for 6 to 8 whistles.
- Lower the flame and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes. Open the lid of pressure cooker and cook on high flame. Mix the grounded whole wheat powder in 500ml. water thoroughly and slowly add it to the meat/bones mixture in the cooker mix it thoroughly stir continuously making sure the mixture does not stick to the bottom of the cooker.
- Now slowly add the Haleem Masala paste whipped yogurt/curd finely diced cilantro leaves,mint leaves to the mixture and cook on high flame for about 10 to 15 minutes or till the desired thickness making sure the Haleem does not stick to the Bottom of the cooker.
Serving suggestions :
- Tasty and delicious Hyderabadi Haleem is ready to serve.
- Garnish with fried onions, fresh lemon, cilantro/Kothmir and mint leaves. Add ghee and fried cashew nuts. Serve hot.
Ingredients Required :
- Mutton/Chicken - 750 g.
- Bones - 100 g.
- WholeWheat - 250 g. (Do not take Haleem Rawa)
- Onions finely diced (450 gms. approx.) - 5 medium
- Green Chillies- 15 to 20 pcs.
- Mint (Pudina leaves) - 1 Small bunch
- Cilantro leave/Hara Dhania - 1 Small bunch
- Yogurt whipped thoroughly - 100 g.
- Cooking oil enough for frying onions
- Cashewnuts (fried for garnishing)- 10 to 12 pcs.
- SILVER HALEEM MASALA - 1 packet
Looking for "Haleem Masala Mix" ?