Mutton Masala Mix
Home › Masala Mix › Special Masala Mix › Mutton Masala Mix
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||India ( Telangana)
Steps For Cooking :
- Heat oil deep fry onions till golden brown remove and keep aside.
- Marinate Mutton ginger garlic paste and with Silver Mutton Curry Masala and keep aside.
- In a pressure cooker heat 4 tablespoon oil, put marinated mutton, fry for few minutes then add curd or tomato paste fry for few minutes making sure Masala doesn’t stick to the bottom of the cooker.
- Crush the fried onions and add to the contents of cooker fry for 1 minute.
- Add 3 to 4 glasses of water mix thoroughly
- Close the lid of pressure cooker and cook on high flame. After 1 to 2 whistles reduce the flame.
- Remove the lid of pressure cooker cook till the mutton is tendered & desired thickness is achieved.
- Garnish with cilantro/Hara Dhania leaves
- Serve hot.
Ingredients Required :
- Meat with bones - 1 Kg.
- Onions sliced - 200-225g.
- Cooking Oil - 200-225g.
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp.
- Cilantro leaves, Kothimir/ - 1 small bunch
- Hara Dhania Mint leaves/Pudina- 1 small bunch
- Curd - 150-200g.
- Tomatoes- 4 big
- Silver Mutton Curry Masala - 1 packet
Looking for "Mutton Masala Mix" ?