Nihari Curry Masala Mix
Home › Masala Mix › Easy To Cook Masala Mix › Nihari Curry Masala Mix
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||India ( Telangana)
Steps For Cooking :
- In a large pot heat ghee & Oil in equal quantity. Add sliced onions fry till golden brown.
- Add Ginger garlic paste & meat fry for few minutes. Then add Silver Nihari Curry Masala fry for few minutes then add required water for tendering meat.
- Cover and cook on low flame. After meat is tendered take out oil which is floating on the top.
- Take wheat flour fry it and cool it and make a paste of it by adding water in it. Add this paste gradually in to the gravy stir to mix evenly with the gravy & Cook for five minutes.
- Garnish with finely chopped green chilies, silted ginger and lemon.
Ingredients Required :
- Mutton/Chicken/Beef – 1kg (4-6 pieces)
- Onions sliced – 2 medium
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Wheat flour – 100-150g
- Ghee/oil – 1cup/250g
- Ginger Slitted – 50g
- Lemon – 2
- Silver Nihari Curry Masala – 1 packet
Looking for "Nihari Curry Masala Mix" ?